By accessing our products you have read and understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the following user agreement with traderguide.in (which includes, its OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, GROUP COMPANIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR SUBCONTRACTORS).
All rights of the software/data are reserved with traderguide.in. No part/s of this software/data may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, adapted or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photographic, optic recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the owner traderguide.in
traderguide.in is the sole proprietor of this SOFTWARE and allows you to use this software for the period of payment of requisite subscription fee as mentioned in the Invoice, during the use of which the user shall abide by these terms and conditions.
1. License: The subscriber shall use only one instance copy of the Software on a single computer per subscription. The subscriber is allowed to use the software on multiple terminals with the limitation of single login at a time. Multiple instances of single license are not allowed. If user attempts to tamper the software and its licenses traderguide.in reserves the right to stop access to the software and no amount shall be refunded to the client. The subscriber shall also be liable to pay any additional charges as quoted by traderguide.in for misusing the product. The software license and data subscription is time limited, non-exclusive and non-assignable.
2. Ownership: traderguide.in retains the ownership of the product and the data provided to the subscriber. On termination or expiry of the subscription period the subscriber shall not have access to the software and / or any part of the data provided within or through the software added/created by the subscriber during the subscription period.
3. Redistribution: Redistribution of data from our software in any form or manner is strictly prohibited. If the subscriber is found to be redistributing the data provided by traderguide.in, necessary legal action will be taken on such subscriber/s. traderguide.in shall stop access to the software and no amount shall be refunded to the client. The subscriber shall also be liable to pay such additional charges / penalties as quoted by traderguide.in
4. Termination: traderguide.in reserves the right to suspend or terminate the subscriber/s at its sole discretion.
5. Trial Period: If you are using the software on trial period, you must decide to subscribe for our services and clear your payment formalities before the end of the trial period in order to keep using the software and the services. The company will not be held responsible for delay of license activation in case the payments are given after the expiry of the trial period. After the use of the Trial Period, if you decide not to subscribe to the paid Services, you will not be able to access or retrieve any of the data you added/created in the software during the trial period. traderguide.in will not be responsible for any such loss of data/information.
6. Renewal: If the software license is not renewed by paying the requisite subscription fees then on resuming services the client will be treated as a new client. “Fresh Initial Data Distribution Charges” will be payable (if any) for such subscribers. Any privileges or benefits of existing clients shall be void and no claims for such benefits shall be entertained by traderguide.in whatsoever in such case.
7. Refund: If client paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 07 to 10 working days
8.Cheques Bounced: Dishonoured cheques will invite a penalty of Rs.250/- per dishonored cheque.
9. Revision of Rates: traderguide.in reserves the right to revise the rate/s of the Software/Data Subscription from time to time.
10.Transfer of license / Change of Name: Transfer of subscription from the existing subscriber to another party will be done only on receiving consent from the existing subscriber in writing as per the prescribed format. traderguide.in reserves the right to decide whether to or not to allow the transfer. Change of name shall be allowed only on receipt of the requisite documents from the Existing subscriber.
11. Shifting to other Products: Subscribers can Shift from a Lower Subscription amount product to a Higher Subscription product only. Reverse shifting is not allowed. In such an event, the balance amount lying on account of the period of subscription days left shall be adjusted in the Invoice of the upgraded software. However, traderguide.in reserves the right to allow or disallow shifting of such subscribers.
12.Usage: The Subscriber is responsible for regularly updating the software/data. traderguide.in shall not give any rebates, refunds nor shall allow any adjustments for any day/s unused by the subscriber for any reason of whatsoever nature.
13.Equipments and resources: Onus of providing all resources necessary for access to our software shall lie on the subscriber. Similarly operating and handling of all equipments necessary for the smooth functioning of the software shall be the responsibility of the subscriber.
14.Backups: The Subscriber shall be responsible for taking regular backups of the data. Any loss of data due to upgrades or changes (or for any other reason) in the software is not the responsibility of traderguide.in.
15.Services: a. Support Services will be provided to clients only during the working hours of traderguide.in. b. Online training shall be provided to subscribers by traderguide.in. Training to clients, seeking personal training will have to bear the cost of commutation of the training executives
16.Visits: Visits to your premises will be as per the availability and the feasibility of executives in the area of the client. The number of visits is subject to the policies of traderguide.in. Visit timings will be during official working hours of traderguide.in. No rebates will be provided in case of delay / cancellation of visit for any reason whatsoever.
17.Upgrades: The Software may be updated / upgraded from time to time by traderguide.in at its sole discretion. The company also reserves the right to discontinue and / or stop support of any software or any of the software features or files at its sole discretion.
18.Data Accuracy: Data provided through the Software of traderguide.in is compiled from various sources, which are beyond the control of traderguide.in. traderguide.in does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the data and is not responsible for any error or omission or for the result obtained from the use of such data due to human or mechanical or other errors. traderguide.in has no financial liability whatsoever to any user / subscriber on account of the use of data provided through the software and assumes no responsibility to indemnify any loss occurring to any user / subscriber on account of such erroneous data.
19.Delivery Policy: We will provide services to client by emails, phone, sms.
Your services will be activation within 24 Hours of Successfull Payment.
In case of dispute Transaction Log shall be provided and Login Activity Log shall be provided upon request.
Delays or Interruption: traderguide.in shall be not liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to maintenance, billing, licensing, electronic or mechanical equipment failures, defects, internet interconnectivity problems, vendor connectivity issues, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, nature, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. traderguide.in assumes no responsibility to provide access to software and data, till such interruption continues. There will be no refunds or rebates from traderguide.in for the period of downtime.
Liability Disclaimer: traderguide.in shall not be responsible for any loss or profit occurring to the subscriber / user or people associated with them by using its products. traderguide.in does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment of any kind by its clients or any other individual. The subscriber / user fully understand that trading in the markets is at his / her own risk. It is the responsibility of the subscriber / user to verify every information while making decisions.
Jurisdiction: All disputes arising out of or in connection with the software, data, services or any other matter shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Navsari, Gujarat.